How to get an Employer Dashboard account
You will need an account to start using the Employer Dashboard.
There are two ways to get an account
- If your company already has an Employer Dashboard account, you can ask a Company Admin to set up an account for you
- If your company does not have an account, you can contact us and request that we create one for you. We will then send you an Electronic Services Agreement (ESA), which you will need to complete and return.
How to complete and return an ESA
- Contact your Sales and Account Services representative and ask them to send you an ESA
- Complete the ESA. Then, mail or email it to the addresses included on the last page of the ESA.
- Look for an email from the Employer Dashboard with the subject line, "Complete your account set-up to start using your Employer Dashboard." Click the link* provided in the email. Then, you will be able to complete your account setup.
How to complete your account setup
- After you've clicked the link* provided in the email referenced above, create a password by following the instructions provided on the screen. Please note: Passwords are case-sensitive and must be between 8 and 20 characters. They must also not have spaces.
- Review and update your security questions by following the instructions on the screen. You can keep the security questions provided, or you can choose new ones. To choose new ones, click the arrow by each of the three security questions. Select the ones you would like and provide your answers.
*Please note: This link will expire after 24 hours. If the link you receive expires, please contact your Sales or Service Representative to request a new link.
We have exciting news to share. ODS is changing its name to Moda Health.
Moda comes from the latin term "modus" and means "a way". We picked it because that's what we are here to do: help our communities find a way to better health.
Together, we can be more, be better.
Please select the state you live in, or the state where your employer is headquartered, so we can tailor your experience: